Saturday, April 5, 2008

Thug Caste

Thug Caste can be downloaded directly by clicking here.

00:02 Speedy West & Jimmy Bryant "Cracker Jack"

02:07 Disfunctional DJ "You're The One I Want In The Next Episode"

05:41 Dan Le Sac Vs. Scroobius Pip "Thou Shalt Always Kill"
This I first heard/saw on Aaron McMaster's They Eat Their Own site.

09:34 Califone "Pink & Sour"

13:47 Jack Nitzsche "The Last Race"

15:58 Larry Adler "Jamaican Rhumba"

18:05 Ray coniff "Bolero de ravel"

22:41 Air "La Femme d'Argent"

28:51 Dusty Springfield "The Windmills Of Your Mind"

32:36 Bonnie Prince Billy/ Will Oldham "Love Comes To Me"

36:47 Beach Boys "Surf's Up"

40:12 Chet Baker "My Funny Valentine"

42:15 The Langley Schools Music Project "Space Oddity"

47:29 Genesis end of "Entangled"

49:37 Cat Power "The Greatest"

52:59 The Flaming Lips "The Big Ol' Bug Is the New Baby Now"
A mixdown of the four CD Zaireeka

58:00 Elvis Presley "Help Me Make It Through The Night"

Pinkerton eye image from Thrilling Detective.com

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous you beat me to the punch on "Thou Shalt Kill." Great song. Unfortunately, time and podcasting have not been in abundance to me lately. So, is "War Tuba" an imaginary podcast, or can that be downloaded from somewhere, and if so, where?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a time vacuum, the podcasting. Best to have one simmering for a while, then post. I'm glad you like!
    I updated the archive farm on the right. War Tuba is at the bottom. Click and download.

    ReplyDelete